KIGLAB is our very own hacker/maker space where cool and crazy ideas are tossed around and 3D printers are buzzing all night long. Needless to admit, a lot of bad ideas came through there. But that's how innovative solutions, techniques or prototypes happen.
Some of the projects we are working on are:
- Best way to cure cannabis with water
- The simplest and best way to open jars with really stubborn lids
- Simple and cheap way to keep brewing beer cool at the peak of fermentation
- Making great IPA beer in one hour with one pot and use very little water or clean up time. We are very happy with our methodology after 8 batches... Very good beer and easy to make. We have a lot of fans for this project.
- The best pourers for olive oil (personal oil dispensing system -PODS) or wine (personal aqueous dispensing system - PADS) bottles:
- do not drip
- can drizzle
- seal tightly when closed
- injectable with nitrogen to reduce oxidation
- fit a wide range of bottle necks
Maybe a couple of them will get to Kickstart!
Contact us if you are interested in any of these projects. We always welcome supporters or beta testers!